Date(s) - 16/08/2017
10:30 am - 05:00 pm
Love Revolution Workshop
Connecting Filipino youth with God and His plan for absolute purity.
“Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.” –Matthew 5:8
- A three to four (3-4) hour workshop facilitated by a trained male-female facilitator
- It is done within small groups composed of 10 participants.
- Volunteer orientation then the workshop proper
- Passionate people who has a heart in sharing the good news of the gospel.
LESSON 1: The ONE
- Know the qualities people are looking for the right ONE;
- Understand the Five Love Languages
- Identify five persons whom True Love is due
Activity: The ONE
Let’s begin the search…
The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- Words of Affirmation
- Quality Time
- Acts of Service
- Receiving/Giving Gifts
- Physical Touch
Give Me Five!
- GOD deserves your True Love
– Offering our bodies to God (Romans 12:1)
– He demands sexual purity
- YOU need True Love
– Your body is a temple of God (1 Corinthians 6:18-20)
– Guarding our minds (Philippians 4:8)
– Love others as well as YOU love yourself
– Don’t Waste Your Life
- OTHERS (FAMILY and FRIENDS) need True Love
– Loving Family
– Treat others as brothers and sisters in Christ
(1 Timothy 5:1-2, 1 Thessalonians 4: 3-7 John 15:13)
- Your FUTUREMATE needs True Love
– Activity: My Ideal Future Mate
– Dear Future Mate
- FUTURE KIDS need True Love
– The Bible recognizes the value of children (Psalm 127:3)
– Activity: Feeling Mom and Dad
Lesson Summary: GOD LOVES
LESSON 2: MYX-ed UP!
- Know that Media, You, and the Xtraordinary Book affects us;
- Differentiate True Love and Infatuation based on 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
- Understand that God desires sexual innocence and is concerned about the future
- Activity: Follow the lines
- Media affects us through television shows, movies, music, print ads, billboards, etc.
- You are affected with what you see, hear, feel, and think.
- Xtraordinary Book tells the truth and gives real answers away from deception.
True Love VS Infatuation
Identify what is Love & Infatuation from 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Before You Say “I Do.” Ask Yourself, “Do I”? (1 Thessalonians 4:3)
Same Sex Relationship
God’s Purpose for Sex
- Marriage Bed Kept Pure (Hebrews 13:4)
- Misuses of Sex
- Activity “Torn Apart”
Sexual Innocence (1 John 2:28, Eph. 5:3-4)
- Don’t Waste Your Sexuality
- The Truth about HIV/AIDS and Condoms
- The Common Denominator
Lesson Summary: EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES
LESSON 3: How Do We Get Through It All?
- Prepare them in the pressures they will encounter
- Cite consequences of premarital sex
- Experience forgiveness and new life today
- We experience mistakes
- Too much to handle
- How can we know and experience True Love?
- To force, as by overpowering influence or persuasion.
- Priorities Are Changed
- Finances Are Doubled
- Dreams Are Shattered
Past (Emotional Baggage)
Regret Damage of Self-image
Receive New Life Through Faith (John 1:12, Eph 2:8-9, John 3:1-8)
Am I Pure? Is there a Way?
Starting Over (Isaiah 1:8, 1 John 1:9, 2 Corinthians 5:17)
Forgiveness & Repentance
Power to Do Right
Lesson Summary: THROUGH CHRIST WE ARE LOVED.
LESSON 4: Want to Know the TRUTH?
- Understand that Purity is a Lifestyle; it’s more than about sex.
- Practical ways while waiting
- Love is a Decision
- Just because you’re a virgin, it doesn’t mean you are pure
- Just because you’re not a virgin, it doesn’t mean you are not pure
- Purity VS Virginity
- Purity is a Lifestyle
- Seek God
- Guard Your Heart (Proverbs 4:23)
- Reasons to Wait
Pill: Vitamin C
- True Commitment
- Controlled by Christ
Love is a Decision (1 John 2:26, John 8:31)
SALVATION comes by knowing CHRIST.
Knowing CHRIST is the way to experience TRUE LOVE from GOD.
The Challenge of Waiting
Commitment Cards & Accountability
The Challenge of Commitment