Tao po ako!
- Speak to people. There is nothing so nice as a cheerful word of greeting.
- Smile at people. It takes 72 muscles to frown, only 14 to smile.
- Call people by name. The sweetest music to anyone's ears is the sound of her/his own name.
- Be friendly and helpful. If you want friends -- you must be one.
- Be cordial. Speak and act as if everything you do is a joy to you.
- Be genuinely interested in people. You can like almost everybody if you try.
- Be generous with praise and cautious with criticism.
- Be considerate with the feelings of others. There are usually three sides to a controversy: yours, theirs, and the right side.
- Be eager to lend a helping hand. Often it is appreciated more than you know.
Add to this a good sense of humor, a huge dose of patience and a dash of humility.
Sometimes we tend to be carried away with our own problems that we are forgetting the "OTHERS"...people who sorrounds you and the worst part is that we are not treating some of them rightfully as a person. I hope that we would recognize the beauty in everybody and not just those "favorite ones".